Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Recreation Admission and Pass Fees
City of Fort Collins-Recreation offers a variety of options for you when choosing your recreation facility membership. If you have questions about facility admission rates and would like to speak with someone to figure out what option is best for you, call 970.221.6655.
- Single Admission Pass
Admission rates for either EPIC, Foothills Activity Center, Mulberry Pool, Northside Aztlan Community Center, or the Senior Center (pick one).
Single Admission (One-time Drop-In Rate) Youth $4 Student $1 at Northside Aztlan Community Center with school ID (high school and younger) Adult $5 60 years & up $4 Drop-In Fitness Class Rates Single Admission $7.50 10 Admission $67.50 (10% discount from single admission rate)
- Multi-Facility Admission Pass
Admission rates for use at all of the following recreation facilities: EPIC, The Farm, Foothills Activity Center, Mulberry Pool, Northside Aztlan Community Center, and the Senior Center.
25 Admission Pass: 25 admissions to use at any of the facilities listed above. Expires one year from date of purchase. Youth $80 Adult $100 60 years & up $80 1 Month Pass* Youth $25 Adult $35 60 years & up $25 Family/Couple $56 6 Month Pass* Youth $125 Adult $175 60 years & up $125 Family/Couple $280 Annual Pass* Youth $225 Adult $315 60 years & up $225 Family/Couple $504 Platinum Pass 85 years & up Free
* Pass holders receive 70% discount on registrations for designated fitness programs. Healths & Wellness programs and those using a 25 Admission Pass are not eligible for the discount.
* Facility passes do not include admission to City Park Pool.
* Group rates are available at City Park Pool, EPIC, and Mulberry Pool. A group must consist of at least 10 participants and a 48-hour notice is required for reservations. Groups over 50 people must provide one week notice.
* Multi-facility and single admission pass holders also have access to the following: open gym, lap and open swim, walking/jogging track, weight/cardio area, billiards room, library media center, and locker rooms.
* No refunds on passes.
- Farm Admission
Age Single Admission Under 2 years No Fee 2 years & up $4 Barnyard Buddy Pass/Family Pass $85 per year Unlimited visits, up to 4 people per visit (additional guests pay half admission). Includes an invitation to a special event in December.
- Ice Skating Rates
Public Skate Admission Youth $4 Adult $5 60+ $4 Skate rental $3 Public Skate Group Admission Youth $3.50 Adult $4.50 60+ $3.50 Skate rental $2.50 Drop-In Hockey $5
*Discounted rate available for groups of 10 or more; 2-week advanced notice required. 30-day notice required for groups of 100 or more. Group rates do not include skate rental.
*EPIC pass holders receive $1 off ice skating single admission.
Freestyle Session Passes 10 Admission $25 50 Admission $125 Freestyle 15 Min Drop-In $3 Drop-In Hockey Passes Youth/Adult Single Admission $5 10 Admissions $50
|Youth||2-17 years of age|
|Adult||18-59 years of age|
|60+||60 years & up|
|Family/Couple||2 adults and up to 2 children under 18 years from the same household. Additional children can be added on a monthly basis for $6 per child, on 6 month basis $25 per child and annual basis $50 per child.|