Contact Information Contact Information
COVID-19 Email Updates COVID-19 Email Updates
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Please check this resource center often for links to other important information. If you have questions about the Safer at Home phase outlined below, please do not call the Sheriff's Office, police stations, or 911. Contact Larimer County by phone at 970-498-5500, text at 970-999-1770, or online through their Community or Business Concern Form. They are responding as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
General Measures for Safer at Home Phase
- Everyone is should stay home as much as possible, except for necessary activities, jobs, and government functions
- Face coverings must be worn by employees and customers in a place of business*
- Face coverings should be worn in any public setting and when outdoor areas are busy
- No gatherings over 10 people and 6 feet of social distance should be maintained
- Sick people may not go to work and should self isolate for 7 days since symptoms started and at least 72 hours after their fever goes away without fever-reducing medication
- Avoid travel into or out of the community except for essential activities
- Playgrounds and playground equipment are closed.
The City of Fort Collins is working closely with federal, state, and local public health officials to closely monitor an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus (named COVID-19).
For current information not addressed below, visit the Centers for Disease Control, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and Larimer County Health Department.
City Facilities: See here for closure updates. If you need to conduct business with the City, please visit fcgov.com/cityservices to find specific department web pages and contact information. If you cannot find the contact information you need, please call 970-221-6500 and someone will direct your call. Please Note: This number should be used for City business. Any questions about COVID-19 should be directed to the Larimer County call center at 970-498-5500.
Safer at Home
Stay-at-Home restrictions are being slowly stepped down in CO and Larimer County starting April 27. To successfully prevent another spike in COVID-19 cases, we must use a combination of strategies, including physical distancing, cloth face coverings, and a slow and thoughtful re-opening of our community.
The City will keep most City facilities closed through the end of May, with some exceptions following the lifting of the state and Larimer County’s “stay-at-home” orders after April 26 and the transition to “safer at home” guidance.
We have collected some frequently-asked-questions below. If you don't see the answer to your question on our website, please call 970-221-6500 and someone will direct your call. Please note: This number should be used for City business. Any questions about COVID-19 should be directed to the Larimer County call center at 970-498-5500.
La Ciudad de Fort Collins trabaja en estrecha colaboración con funcionarios de salud pública locales, estatales y federales para monitorear de cerca un brote de la enfermedad respiratoria provocada por un nuevo coronavirus (llamado COVID-19).