Reservations Required for Facility Use
Recreation facilities have received Larimer County Level Up certification and are operating under Yellow, Level 3 guidelines. Guests are reminded to stay vigilant in their efforts to keep themselves and others safe when attending a Recreation facility.
- Reservations are required for all aspects of facility use.
- All facility users will have their information submitted weekly to the Larimer County Health Department for tracking purposes.
- Indoor room capacities will be limited, dependent on size.
- Due to capacity restrictions, pool schedules have been modified.
- Spectators are not allowed.
EPIC pool will close to the public from 12:30 p.m. on Friday, February 26 - Sunday, February 28.
EPIC women's locker room will be closed for maintenance Tuesday, February 23 from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC)#
Edora Pool Ice Center, also known as EPIC, is the region's premier ice and aquatics facility. EPIC serves the entire community with a variety of ice skating and aquatics programs, classes, events, and activities. EPIC experiences over one million visits per year. EPIC is home to the CSU Hockey and Water Polo Teams as well as the Fort Collins Area Swim Team (FAST) and Fort Collins Figure Skating Club.
- We will hold your reservation for 5 minutes after the reserved start time. Reservations will be forfeited if you are not checked in within 5 minutes of the reservation time.
- Two drop-in lanes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Therapy and Wader Pools will be closed at this time.
- Swimmers must reserve a swim lane online before coming to swim.
- Lap swim is limited to one swimmer per lane.
- Lap swim reservations will be available weekly. New schedules will be posted every Thursday at fcgov.com/recreation/reservations.
- Upon arrival, please check-in at the front desk. Staff will assist with payment and swimming instructions.
Regulations and Recommendations:
- Swimmers are encouraged to come swim-ready.
- Locker rooms will be available for guests, every other locker will be zip-tied to maintain physical distance.
- Swimmers need to be at least 13 years of age unless given approval by the aquatics staff.
- Swimmers will be required to wear face coverings/masks in the facility. Ziplock bags will be available for swimmers to put their masks in while swimming.
- Water shoes are recommended while on the deck.
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
Available amenities at EPIC:
- Main pool for lap swimming
- Ice skating rinks
- Swim Locker Rooms
- Ice Locker Rooms
- Therapy pool - starting 1/4; M-F 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wader pool - starting 1/4; M-F 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Closed amenities at EPIC:
- Pool Bleachers
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon-5 p.m.
Public Skating and Ice Sports Schedules
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.221.6683 to confirm the schedule.
|January 1||New Year's Day||Facility closed|
|January 18||Martin Luther King Day||Normal hours of operation|
|February 15||Presidents' Day||Normal hours of operation|
|April 4||Easter Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|April 5||Easter||Facility closed|
|May 31||Memorial Day||Normal hours of operation|
|July 4||Independence Day||Facility closed|
|July 5||Independence Day Observed||Normal hours of operation|
|September 6||Labor Day||Normal hours of operation|
|November 11||Veterans Day||Normal hours of operation|
|November 24||Thanksgiving Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|November 25||Thanksgiving||Facility closed|
|December 24||Christmas Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Facility closed|
|December 31||New Year's Eve||
Facility closes at 5 p.m.
|January 1, 2022||Nea Year's Day||
- Indoor 50-meter x 25-yard pool
- Two 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Separate warm water therapy and instructional pools
- Two indoor 200' x 85' ice surfaces
- Spectator seating
- Multi-purpose room and skate service room
Reduced facility admission is available for groups at Edora Pool Ice Center, Mulberry Pool, and City Park Pool. To learn more about these rates and submit an inquiry about a rental please select the button below.