Fort Collins Senior Center
The Fort Collins Senior Center provides adults an opportunity to access and engage in recreational opportunities, stay active and socialize. The Senior Center's diverse program selection includes travel, outdoor adventure, special events, fitness, art and more. The Senior Center is open to all adults, but specialized in programming for adults 50 years of age & up.
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Billiards Room
- Community Gardens
- Health & Wellness Center
- Meeting Space
- Studio Space
- Weight/Cardio Equipment
Fees & Rates
View a list of fees and rates for the Senior Center
View photos of our facility
See a 360-degree tour of our facility
Coffee with Bob
Grab a cup of coffee with Recreation Director, Bob Adams. We'll provide the coffee, you provide the topic.
- Wednesday, June 27 l 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 25 l 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 29 l 8:30 a.m.
Date: Friday, July 13 l 7-9 p.m.
Location: Senior Center
Delight in a full-on re-creation of what it's like to be at a Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers concert. Register here or call 970.221.6644.