Applications and Submittal Requirements
Important Development Plan Submittal Info
Appointments are required for all submittals or resubmittals - call 970-221-6689 to schedule.
Submittals received Monday morning through Wednesday noon will be routed the same week. Submittals received after Wednesday noon will be routed the following week.
New Letter of Acceptance!
All submittals and resubmittals will be reviewed for completeness during a 3-day period between Wednesday, noon and Friday. If staff finds the project submittal package to be complete the project will be issued a Letter of Acceptance by end of the day, Friday.
Please note that all incomplete submittal packages will be placed on hold until necessary materials are submitted.
All applications and associated plans (including Revision Resubmittals) must now include digital copies on a disk or other storage Device.
To make appeals to City Council, please contact the City Clerk at 970-221-6515 or visit fcgov.com/cityclerk/appeals.php.
Application Fee Schedules
For building application fee schedules, visit fcgov.com/building/fee-calc-2012.php
City Plan Amendments
For information on amending City Plan, please contact City Planning at 970-221-6376.
Parking Impact Studies
Preliminary Design Review (PDR)
- Off-Site Construction Staging Application Form
- Minor Amendment Application
- Zoning Variance Request Guidelines
- Basic Development Review Submittal Checklist
- Basic Development Review Requirements
- Parkway Landscape Amendments
- Application Request for Variance from the Land Use Code
- Short Term Rental Denial Appeal Form