On-Line Filing FAQs
For additional information please contact the City of Fort Collins Sales Tax office at 970-221-6780.
- How do I set up an on-line account?
An on-line account can be set up at https://salestax.fcgov.com. You will need your account number, and your last payment amount. If your last payment amount was $0, enter “0”.
- When is my tax return due?
A return is due no later than the 20th of the month following the reporting period set up for your account (monthly returns are due the 20th of each month; quarterly returns are due April 20, July 20, October 20, and January 20; and annual returns are due January 20). If the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday the tax return is due the following business day.
On-line returns must be entered by 11:59 pm MST on the due date in order to avoid late charges.
- What forms of payment can be used?
E-checks, Master Card, and Visa. If you are using an e-check and you have debit blocks on your account, please contact our office for the information needed by your bank to avoid the transaction being rejected by your bank.
- What types of payments can be made?
Payments can be made for sales, use, and lodging tax. New returns as well as outstanding balances can be paid on-line.
- When can I make a payment on-line?
Payments can be made 24/7. The online system will calculate the amount of tax due.
- Is there a fee? If so, how much?
There is no Service Fee for e-checks, but there is a 2.75% Service Fee on the amount due for credit card payments. For example, if the amount due is $100 and you pay with a credit card, the Service fee will be $2.75.
- Why do I have to pay a fee when paying with a credit card?
The payment processor charges a "service fee" for processing the transaction and covering the operating costs associated with servicing the transactions.
- What information will I need to have available to make an e-check payment?
Account holder name, bank routing number, and bank account number.
- What information will I need to have available to make a credit card payment?
Name on card, cardholder address, credit card number and expiration date, and CCV.
- Will I receive confirmation of an on-line payment?
Yes. You will receive an email notification that the payment has been processed.
- Who do I call if my payment does not appear on my bank or credit card statement?
Sales Tax Customer Service at 970-221-6780.
- Can I make a payment for the incorrect amount?
The payment system will only allow you to pay the amount due as calculated in the on-line system.
- What will the City of Fort Collins do with my personal and account information?
The City of Fort Collins does not store any bank account or credit card information.
- How do I print my return?
Select “Print Returns or License” and then select the type of return you want to print (sales and use, or lodging). The returns filed for the current and prio year are available for printing.
Physical Address: 215 North Mason Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Mailing Address: PO Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522-0580
Normal Business Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (M-F, except for holidays)