Documentos en espanol#
- Solicitud de licencia de impuestos
- Solicitud de licencia proveedor en exteriores
- Ventas y uso de la devolución de impuestos
Esta información puede ser traducida, sin costo para usted.
The City provides language access services at no charge to persons who have limited ability to read, write or speak English and wish to use services, programs or activities offered by the City. These services include:
• An interpretation and translation service that offers telephonic services in over 200 languages. It usually takes less than 10 seconds to connect to an interpreter. You do not need to know English to call or to identify your language.
• Interpretation at public meetings.
• Translation of documents or portions of documents.
Request Language Assistance
For assistance with language access, contact the City’s Title VI
Coordinator at 970-416-4254 or send an email with your
request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call any City staff member
and say your language to be connected to an interpreter.
Learn more about resources and programs in Spanish