Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Senior Center Open
The Fort Collins Senior Center is open with modified hours and reduced programming availability. Staff will be monitoring building capacities throughout the day to ensure physical distancing and public gathering requirements are being maintained.
- Weight Room
- Lobby and lounge areas
- Yarrow Fitness Room
- Billiards Room
- Meetings Rooms (reservation required - email bGJpbmRlckBmY2dvdi5jb20=)
- Pool and hot tub
- Coffee and bagel services
- What to Expect When You Visit
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
Fort Collins Senior Center
The Fort Collins Senior Center provides adults an opportunity to access and engage in recreational opportunities, stay active and socialize. The Senior Center's diverse program selection includes travel, outdoor adventure, special events, fitness, art and more. The Senior Center is open to all adults but specialized in programming for adults 50 years of age & up.
NCOA's National Institute of Senior Centers (NISC) is a program with nine standards of excellence for senior center operations. These standards serve as a guide for all senior centers to improve their operations and position themselves for the future. The NCOA accredited the Fort Collins Senior Center in 2016.
Modified Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.221.6644 to confirm the schedule.
Upcoming Gym Closures
The gym at the Senior Center will be unavailable for use during the following times:
- There are no known Senior Center gym closures at this time.
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Year's Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Billiards Room
- Community Gardens
- Health & Wellness Center
- Meeting Space
- Studio Space
- Weight/Cardio Equipment
Rental/Birthday Party Inquiry
Interested in renting space at this facility? Submit a rental inquiry using the button below.
View photos of the facility.
See a 360-degree tour of the facility.
Pickleball Survey Results
The City of Fort Collins Recreation Department gathered feedback from pickleball players in January 2019 in order to provide an enjoyable pickleball experience for all players.