Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Northside Aztlan Community Center
Northside Aztlan Community Center is a fitness and events facility that is also home to a wide variety of activities, classes, programs, sports, and special events.
Upcoming Gym Closures
The gym at Northside Aztlan Community Center will be unavailable for use during the following times:
- Sunday, December 1 - Gym closed for public use
- Sunday, December 8 - Gym closed for public use
- Friday, December 13 from 1:45-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 25 - Facility closed for Christmas Day
- Wednesday, January 1 - Facility closed for New Years Day
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- 50,000 square foot facility
- Cardio/weight room
- Elevated .1 mile running track
- Lighted skate park
- Locker rooms
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Outdoor handball courts
- Triple gymnasium
Pickleball Survey Results
The City of Fort Collins Recreation Department gathered feedback from pickleball players in January 2019 in order to provide an enjoyable pickleball experience for all players.
Fees & Rates
View a list of fees and rates for our facility
View a photo gallery of our facility
See a 360-degree tour of our facility
Time: 3-9 p.m.
Youth are invited to drop-in every Thursday night at no cost.