Northside Aztlan Community Center#
Northside Aztlan Community Center is a fitness and events facility that is also home to a wide variety of activities, classes, programs, sports, and special events.
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.221.6256 to confirm schedule.
- 50,000 square foot facility
- Cardio/weight room
- Elevated .1 mile running track
- Lighted skate park
- Locker rooms
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Outdoor handball courts
- Triple gymnasium
City of Fort Collins-Recreation offers a variety of options for you when choosing your recreation facility membership. If you have questions about facility admission rates and would like to speak with someone to figure out what option is best for you, call 970.221.6655.
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required, unless fully vaccinated
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Kids Night In#
Kids enjoy a fun night at Northside while family members run errands, get caught up on chores, or dare we say it, enjoy a date night out.
The program occurs on the third Friday of every month.
Visit the front desk at any recreation facility to learn more and register today.