Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Programs & Activities
Online Access & Registration
- How can I get my household ID number and/or password?
- I was online getting ready to register for my classes and I was timed out of the system! How long to I have to complete my transaction?
It is important that when you log onto the system to register for classes that you have your schedule already planned out. You will receive a warning at 2 minutes of inactivity, your session will be timed out after five minutes. Make sure you have your activity numbers and your credit card ready before you log on to WebTrac.
- Can I get my discounts (Reduced Fee or Senior Center Member) through the online system?
Yes, Reduced Fee and Senior Center Member discounts are available when registering online.
- I tried calling to register on registration day and the system stated that I needed to call back. Is there another number to call?
In order to make registration day as equal as possible, we roll all facility phones into one phone line. We have a call center set up with at least five staff members to answer phone calls. Remember, there are four ways to register: online, in-person, via phone or via fax.
- I would like to volunteer. Is there a form that I can fill out for that? Who do I contact?
Recreation thrives on volunteers. We welcome everyone who wants to help us out and we have many opportunities throughout the City. You can get started by clicking here and filling out the form.Someone will contact you within five business days to get you started with the process.
- What are the details for the Reduced Fee Program? How do I apply?
We offer reduced rates to residents of Fort Collins on a limited income. Eligibility is in accordance with recognized income guidelines for state and federal programs.
Don't See Your Question? Contact Us!
Email cmVjcmVhdGlvbkBmY2dvdi5jb20= or call 970.221.6655