Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC)#
Edora Pool Ice Center, also known as EPIC, is the region's premier ice and aquatics facility. EPIC serves the entire community with a variety of ice skating and aquatics programs, classes, events, and activities. EPIC experiences over one million visits per year. EPIC is home to the CSU Hockey and Water Polo Teams as well as the Fort Collins Area Swim Team (FAST) and Fort Collins Figure Skating Club.
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required, unless fully vaccinated.
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Available amenities at EPIC:
- Main pool for lap swimming
- Open swim in shallow lanes 1 & 2 and deep lanes 3-6
- when other swim programming is not scheduled
- Ice skating rinks
- Swim Locker Rooms
- Ice Locker Rooms
- Pool Bleachers
- Therapy pool - M-F 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. & Sun 12 - 5 p.m.
- Wader pool - M-F 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. & Sun 12 - 5 p.m.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon - 5 p.m.
Therapy & Instructional Pool Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: noon - 5 p.m. (beginning May 2)
Reservations must be made in advance for Stick & Puck, Hockey, and Power Skating. Registration opens online through WebTrac at 7 a.m. and closes at 2:45 p.m. on the day of. No refunds. Participants must check in at the front desk before the session.
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.221.6683 to confirm schedules or seek assistance with making reservations.
|January 1||New Year's Day||Facility closed|
|January 18||Martin Luther King Day||Normal hours of operation|
|February 15||Presidents' Day||Normal hours of operation|
|April 3||Easter Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|April 4||Easter||Facility closed|
|May 31||Memorial Day||Normal hours of operation|
|July 4||Independence Day||Facility closed|
|July 5||Independence Day Observed||Normal hours of operation|
|September 6||Labor Day||Normal hours of operation|
|November 11||Veterans Day||Normal hours of operation|
|November 24||Thanksgiving Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|November 25||Thanksgiving||Facility closed|
|December 24||Christmas Eve||Facility closes at 5 p.m.|
|December 25||Christmas Day||Facility closed|
|December 31||New Year's Eve||
Facility closes at 5 p.m.
|January 1, 2022||Nea Year's Day||
- Indoor 50-meter x 25-yard pool
- Two 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Separate warm water therapy and instructional pools
- Two indoor 200' x 85' ice surfaces
- Spectator seating
- Multi-purpose room and skate service room
Reduced facility admission is available for groups at Edora Pool Ice Center, Mulberry Pool, and City Park Pool. To learn more about these rates and submit an inquiry about a rental please select the button below.
Aqua Fitness Programs are excellent for those looking to be active with minimal impact.
Aquatics Programs range from group learn to swim classes, for all levels, as well as, programs to get you ready for your next adventure snorkeling or kayaking!
What lesson level should you start with? Check out this flow chart!
Private Swim Lessons
Wanting to improve your skills in a private setting? Fill out the Private Swim Lesson Waitlist Request Form, to be added to the waitlist. Requests are first come, first served.