Contact Information Contact Information
Recreation Subscriptions Recreation Subscriptions
Facility Open with Limited Activities
EPIC is open for lap swimming and freestyle skating activities only.
- Main pool for lap swimming
- Ice skating rinks
- Swim Locker Rooms
- Therapy pool
- Wader pool
- Pool Bleachers
- Ice Locker Rooms
Reserve A Lap Swim Lane
All swimmers must reserve a lap swim lane prior to visiting the facility. Use the link below to make a reservation. If you need to modify or cancel and existing lap lane reservation, please use the below link as well.
*Lap lane schedules for the upcoming week will be posted every Thursday.
- Lap Swim Policies
PLEASE NOTE: Please check-in at the front desk within 15 minutes of your reserved swim time, otherwise you may forfeit your slot.
- Swimmers must reserve a swim lane online before coming to swim.
- Lap swim is limited to one swimmer per lane.
- Lap swim reservations will be available weekly. New schedules will be posted every Thursday.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the front desk. Staff will assist with payment and swimming instructions.
Regulations and Recommendations:
- Swimmers are encouraged to come swim-ready.
- Locker rooms will be available for guests, every other locker will be zip tied to maintain physical distance.
- Swimmers need to be at least 13 years of age, unless given approval by the aquatics staff.
- Swimmers will be required to wear face coverings/masks in the facility. Ziplock bags will be available for swimmers to put their masks in while swimming.
- Water shoes are recommended while on the deck.
- What to Expect When You Visit
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, credit or debit cards only, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Please review the Recreation Reopening Guide for additional information.
Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC)
Edora Pool Ice Center, also known as EPIC, is the region's premier ice and aquatics facility. EPIC serves the entire community with a variety of ice skating and aquatics programs, classes, events, and activities. EPIC experiences over one million visits per year. EPIC is home to the CSU Hockey and Water Polo Teams as well as the Fort Collins Area Swim Team (FAST) and Fort Collins Figure Skating Club.
Modified Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Public Skating and Ice Sports Schedules
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.221.6683 to confirm the schedule.
- Easter Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve - Facilities close at 4 p.m.
- New Year's Eve - Facilities close at 5 p.m.
- New Years Day
- Easter Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Indoor 50-meter x 25-yard pool
- Two 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Separate warm water therapy and instructional pools
- Two indoor 200' x 85' ice surfaces
- Spectator seating
- Cardio/weight room
- Multi-purpose room and skate service room
Private Swim Lessons
Interested in private swim lessons? Call 970.221.6385 to learn more and request a private swim lesson.
*Private lessons are not discountable and are scheduled based on instructor/facility availability Monday-Friday at EPIC from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Please note, patrons swimming recreationally before or after a private lesson must pay the drop-in fee.