Edora Pool Ice Center (EPIC)#
Edora Pool Ice Center, also known as EPIC, is the region's premier ice and aquatics facility. EPIC serves the entire community with a variety of ice skating and aquatics programs, classes, events, and activities. EPIC experiences over one million visits per year. EPIC is home to the CSU Hockey and Water Polo Teams as well as the Fort Collins Area Swim Team (FAST) and Fort Collins Figure Skating Club.
Reservations must be made in advance for Stick & Puck, Hockey, and Power Skating. Registration opens online through WebTrac at 7 a.m. and closes at 2:45 p.m. on the day of. No refunds. Participants must check in at the front desk before the session.
Online schedules are subject to change. Please call 970.221.6683 to confirm schedules or seek assistance with making reservations.
- Indoor 50-meter x 25-yard pool
- Two 3-meter and two 1-meter diving boards
- Separate warm water therapy and instructional pools
- Two indoor 200' x 85' ice surfaces
- Spectator seating
- Multi-purpose room and skate service room
City of Fort Collins-Recreation offers a variety of options for you when choosing your recreation facility membership. If you have questions about facility admission rates and would like to speak with someone to figure out what option is best for you, call 970.221.6655.
Reduced facility admission is available for groups at Edora Pool Ice Center, Mulberry Pool, and City Park Pool. To learn more about these rates and submit an inquiry about a rental please select the button below.
A lot has changed in Recreation over the last couple of months due to COVID-19. Closing facilities was necessary to support the recovery of the community, and reopening is being done thoughtfully and carefully, keeping safety in the forefront.
A few changes guests can expect when visiting Recreation facilities include:
- Increased cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting practices
- Face covering or masks required.
- Updated check-in procedures (signed waivers, physical distancing, sneeze guards in place)
- Reduced amenities and removal of gym and yoga mats, balls, dumbbells and other personal exercise equipment
- Modified schedules and offerings
Available amenities at EPIC:
- Main pool for lap swimming
- Open swim in shallow lanes 1 & 2 and deep lanes 3-6
- when other swim programming is not scheduled
- Ice skating rinks
- Swim Locker Rooms
- Ice Locker Rooms
- Pool Bleachers
- Therapy pool - M-F 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. & Sun 12 - 5 p.m.
- Wader (Instructional) pool - M-F 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. & Sun 12 - 5 p.m.
Aqua Fitness Programs are excellent for those looking to be active with minimal impact.
Ice programs are offered at EPIC year round for all abilities. Programs range from learn to skate to free skate to hockey.