There are no dogs allowed in the Piano Boulders climbing area.
Please respect the regulations posted on the signage and be a responsible steward.
Piano Boulders from Parking Lot
Short approach to boulders
View from Piano Boulders
Another view from Piano Boulders
Volunteers doing trail work at Piano Boulders
The parking area is on the east side of Centennial Dr., 1/2 mile north of County Rd. 38E (or 1 mile south of County Rd. 42C). Walk east about 400 feet on the well-marked approach trail which starts in the middle of the parking area.
Activities and Events#
- Free educational activities and events in June-October are listed in the Explorer booklet guide.
- Last minute activity additions, trail recommendations and events offered between November-May are in our free monthly electronic newsletter- sign up on this page.
- Free educational programs at Pineridge Natural Area are available for groups by request, call the Master Naturalist Program at 970-224-6118 or email email@example.com .
- Know before you go safety and recreation information.
- Trail Map
- Special people have volunteered to take an active role in the stewardship of natural areas by doing monthly litter pick-ups. You can join the fun and adopt a natural area, too!
- Executive Summary of the Foothills Natural Areas Management Plan
- Foothiills Natural Areas Management Plan 2019 (web-based storymap)
- Fishing information
- Plant List for Pineridge Natural Area. Volunteers were critical in making the list possible, thank you!
- Bird Checklist- Courtesy of Fort Collins Audubon Society