COVID-19 Community Resources#
United Way's 211 Call Center connects community members to COVID-19 resources for food, medical, mental health, unemployment and utilities/rent assistance needs along with support for:
- Small businesses
Dial 211 or 970-407-7066 or 1-866-485-0211 now to connect with resources.
Volunteering and Requesting Volunteer Assistance
The City is seeking healthy volunteers to assist with services to our vulnerable populations through the Adopt-A-Neighbor program. For more information on how to volunteer or sign up for volunteer assistance, visit fcgov.com/volunteer.
The CityGive program lists opportunities to help support both urgent and long-term needs in Fort Collins. Community non-profits are accepting direct donations to efficiently and effectively address the urgent needs of individuals and families through a range of essential services, including assistance with basic needs; vital, affordable housing; social visits and care navigation.
As with other respiratory viruses, we recommend people protect themselves and others by practicing everyday actions:
- Clean hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your sleeve when coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Stay home unless it is essential.
- Get an annual flu vaccine if you have not had one.
- Steps to Prevent Illness