Virtual program options are available.
In-person programs follow all current CDC and County Health Department guidance such as reduced capacity, physical distancing among participants, and required masks/facial coverings for all facility patrons 3 years and up. Registered participants may receive an email prior to the program start date with details of what to expect, including the following health and wellness protocols and procedures:
- Please ensure 6 ft. physical distance from other families & patrons during drop-off/pick-up.
- Only 1 parent/guardian should accompany child(ren) for check-in/out. If possible, the same parent/guardian should attend both drop-off and pick-up.
- Childcare programs may implement staggered and/or assigned drop-off/pick-up if needed.
- Daily Health Screens & Illness Procedures:
- Parents/guardians should be prepared to answer a series of questions upon arrival regarding their child(ren)’s temperature, presence of symptoms, recent travel, and potential exposure to anyone with a positive or presumed COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Participants experiencing a fever of 100.4 or higher, or who are exhibiting other symptoms of illness will not be permitted to attend the program.
- Parents/guardians must provide contact information and be available for pick-up during the program should illness symptoms arise during the program. Participants must be free of all symptoms for at least 24 hours before returning to a program
- Additional protocols for returning to a program may be required due to exposure to or positive diagnosis of COVID-19 in a participant or household/family member.
- Masks/facial coverings:
- Children 3 years and up are asked to wear a mask at all times when attending a program, including time spent outdoors.
- Parents/guardians attending drop-off and pick-up must wear a mask at all times, including outdoor check-in/out.
- Program equipment, materials, and individual supplies:
- Shared classroom equipment, materials, and high touch surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout daily programs.
- Some programs may provide a supply list for participants to bring individual items for program use.
- After registration, an invitation will come through email to complete online health profiles through ePACT Emergency Network. To meet childcare licensing requirements, all forms and waivers must be completed prior to participation, including uploading current immunization records and any required medication administration forms (forms completed for 2020 summer camp do not need to be done again unless information has changed; invitations will be sent only to newly enrolled families).
- Families are asked to communicate regularly with FunQuest Learning Journey staff through in-person conversation at drop-off and pick-up, and also through email (an email address will be provided for you after registration) regarding learning needs and workloads.
- Our Adaptive Recreation team is available for support as well. Fill out the Participant Information Form online here. Or you may also request inclusion support at the time of registration.
- Cancellations must be made at least 5 calendar days before the start of each week (Tuesday of the week prior). Cancellations made within 5 calendar days of the camp week start date are subject to a $20 non-refundable cancellation fee. Submit cancellation requests by emailing your original purchase receipt to email@example.com.
- Our program may adapt and change to meet the needs of our enrolled families, based on available staffing and resources within the Recreation Department. We encourage you to always send feedback, questions, or concerns to us by reaching out to Rachel Pollack, Camp Director and Coordinator at (970) 221-6357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our participants and staff is our top priority, and we have been working diligently with state childcare licensing and public health partners to modify the structure, schedules, and procedures of Camp FunQuest programs related to COVID-19.
Camp programs will run from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Friday, unless otherwise noted. All activities will take place on-site at Northside Aztlan Center. Beginning Monday, January 4 we will be offering MAGIC Mondays to coincide with Poudre School District's school out days.
Does your family qualify for our Reduced Fee program?
Reduced Fee participants qualify for a 70% discount on all recreation programming, including FunQuest.
Additional Day Camps#
Other available camp opportunities include:
- Jedi Engineering
- Jedi Master Engineering
- Animal Architects
- Engineering the Future
- Harry Potter Magical Engineering
- Harry Potter Magical Master Engineering
- Intro to STEM
- STEM Challenge
- Minecraft Engineering
- Minecraft Master Engineering
- Engineering the Future
- Super Sleuth Academy
- Bubbling Beakers