Treatsylvania Reservations - SOLD OUT!
Thank you for helping us celebrate the 30th anniversary of Treatsylvania! We are honored to host this modified, COVID-friendly event for the community. This year's event is sold out and no additional time slots will be offered.
Note: Due to COVID precautions, a limited number of Treastylvania reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Group reservations will not be accommodated for this year's event. Reservations may only be made for those in your household. Adult attendance is limited to one adult per child attendee to ensure physical distancing requirements are maintained, and to keep the event running efficiently.
Children ages ten years and under receive treat bags filled with goodies - including, coupons, promotional materials, and of course, candy! Participants also enjoy a small hay bale maze, a walk through the not-so-spooky barn, and photo opportunities.
- Wednesday, October 28 | 10 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, October 29 | 10 a.m.-noon
- Friday, October 30 | 10 a.m.-noon and 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31 | 10 a.m.-noon
No, all event reservations must be made online, in advance. Admission will not be granted to those without a reservation.
No, we do not offer refunds for Treatsylvania reservations.
You must have one reservation per child. Reservations are limited to children ages 10 years and under.
Due to COVID-19, we have some precautionary procedures in place. We ask that you bring only the necessary adult supervision needed. This will help keep the event running efficiently and help us ensure physical distancing between family groups is adhered to.
Per public health guidelines, face coverings are required for those over the age of 10. For information regarding masks and Halloween costumes, please see the CDC recommendations below:
- A costume mask (such as for Halloween) is not a substitute for a cloth mask. A costume mask should not be used unless it is made of two or more layers of breathable fabric that covers the mouth and nose and doesn’t leave gaps around the face.
- Do not wear a costume mask over a protective cloth mask because it can be dangerous if the costume mask makes it hard to breathe. Instead, consider using a Halloween-themed cloth mask.
- Treat bags pre-stuffed by staff wearing both masks and gloves
- Admission into the event will be spread out to help keep groups physically distanced
- The maximum capacity of The Farm will always be monitored
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Staff handling candy will wear gloves at all times
- Restrooms cleaned after each use
No, but we think it's more fun if you do!
Unfortunately, no. The Farm will only be open for Treatsylvania October 28-31.
There will be no printed tickets this year. Registration will be available online at fcgov.com/recreation/treatsylvania. Upon arrival at The Farm, we will check you in with the roster populated from online event registration.
If the event is canceled, there may be a make-up session scheduled. Be prepared to come if the weather isn’t too ghoulishly bad.