Contact Information Contact Information
Neighborhood Services E-newsletter Neighborhood Services E-newsletter
About Neighborhood Services
We promote healthy neighborhoods. Fort Collins is filled with great neighborhoods and this is a primary reason why so many people want to live here. Great neighborhoods start with knowing your neighbors. Knowing your neighbors is the first and most fundamental step to creating a friendly, safe, and welcoming community.
Neighborhood Services offers a variety of services and programming to promote quality neighborhoods including:
- assistance in organizing your neighborhood or meeting facilitation
- free use of our copier for a neighborhood newsletters or fliers
- a Neighborhood Grant Program for help financially with big projects or events
- an Adopt-A-Neighbor Program for residents who need help shoveling snow
- helpful wording for common neighborhood letters or emails
- a free, bimonthly e-newsletter called Neighborhood News with articles for your newsletter
- free welcome bags for new neighbors.
- free and confidential conflict resolution services through our Community Mediation program are available to residents of Fort Collins
- a Community Liaison, funded joinly by the City of Fort Collins and Colorado State University, who implements programs to enhance relations between students and their neighbors