You are invited to enjoy Ross Natural Area. On the southwest corner of Rolland Moore Park, this small site serves as an urban wildlife corridor. Try a family picnic at Rolland Moore Park followed by nature walk at Ross- off trail exploration is allowed. Ross is one of the older natural areas, purchased in 1978.
Ross K Manderbach
Activities and Events#
- Free educational activities and events in June-October are listed in the Natural Areas Explorer booklet guide.
- Last minute activity additions, trail recommendations and events offered between November-May are in our free monthly electronic newsletter- sign up on this page.
- Free educational programs at Ross Natural Area are available for groups by request, call the Master Naturalist Program at 970-224-6118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Know before you go safety and recreation information.
- Core Natural Areas Management Plan
- Special people have volunteered to take an active role in the stewardship of natural areas by doing monthly litter pick-ups. You can join the fun and adopt a natural area, too!
- Bird Checklist- Courtesy of Fort Collins Audubon Society