Online Crime Reporting
English | Español
If you have an EMERGENCY, or the crime you want to report is happening RIGHT NOW, do NOT use this form; dial 9-1-1 on your telephone (this online system is not monitored continuously). If you are the victim of a specific crime that occurred within the Fort Collins city limits, you can complete and submit your initial crime.
This form should be used for:
- Non-emergency type reports only
- Crimes with no evidence. (Evidence can include: any item that the suspect brought to commit the crime and left behind. Evidence does not include: the rock that was thrown through a window. Also, it is not possible to lift fingerprints from many surfaces, i.e. dashboards of cars, etc.)
- If there are NO KNOWN suspects.
* If your report involves a firearm, please call 970-221-6540 so that an officer can take your report in person.
Using the Fort Collins Police Service Online Reporting System you can report the following crimes (please choose one):
Upon completion of this process, you will:
- See the words: Your report has been submitted showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number
- Be able to print a copy of the report for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Filing a false police report is a crime and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.