Online Police Reports
Report A Non-Emergency Crime
English | Español
Please read all the information on this page before continuing to the Online Reporting System. This online system allows victims to file a report online. This application is for non-emergency crimes and incidents only. Not all reports filed online may be investigated; however, you may use this report for your information or for insurance reporting purposes.
If you have an EMERGENCY, or the crime you want to report is in progress, DO NOT use this form. Hang up and dial 9-1-1.
This form should ONLY be used if it the following criteria is met:
- This is not an emergency and is not an in-progress event.
- The incident occurred within the city limits of Fort Collins
- There are NO known suspects.
- There is NO physical evidence. (Evidence can include: any item that the suspect brought to commit the crime and left behind. Evidence does not include: the rock that was thrown through a window. It is not possible to lift fingerprints from many surfaces, i.e. dashboards of cars, etc.)
* If your report involves a firearm, please call our non-emergency number at 970-221-6540 to file a police report.
Using the Fort Collins Police Service Online Reporting System you can report the following crimes (please choose one):
Upon completion of your report, you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted," showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number
- Be able to print a copy of the report for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Filing a false police report is a crime and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.