Poudre River Whitewater Park
Located just north of Old Town, kayakers, tubers and kids of all ages will be able to enjoy the Poudre River and all it has to offer. This park will bring the river back to a more natural state, help connect the river to downtown, provide safe access to the river, and improve the river floodplain.
- Groundbreaking - August 2018
- Estimated Completion - Summer 2019
- Aerial Progress Photos - Coming Soon!
- Coloradoan: See the Start of Fort Collins Whitewater Park Construction
- Coloradoan: Construction Underway for Downtown Fort Collins Whitewater Park
- Coloradoan: Fort Collins' New Whitewater Recreation Area
- Coloradoan: NISP Reservoirs Won't Drain Whitewater Park
- Coloradoan: Golden Oars Mark Start of Yearlong Paddle Towards Fort Collins Whitewater Park
- North Forty News: The Poudre Whitewater Park is so Much More
- Collegian: City Council Passes Appropriation of $1.5 Million Into Poudre River Whitewater Park Project
- Coloradoan: Volunteers Push for Poudre River Kayak Park Project