Contact Information Contact Information
Parking Services Updates Parking Services Updates
Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3) For CSU Stadium Events
Several neighborhoods near the university have instituted the Game Day Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3). Parking is restricted in those neighborhoods and cars parked without a permit will be ticketed and towed. These zones are signed for permit parking only and as tow-away zones.
Enforcement will be in effect during the below events:
|Date (2018)||Game||Kick-Off||Parking Enforcement|
|Saturday, August 25||Hawaii||5:30 p.m.||2:30p – end of game|
|Saturday, September 8||Arkansas||5:30 p.m.||2:30p – end of game|
|Saturday, September 22||Illinois State||1 p.m.||10a – end of game|
|Saturday, October 13||New Mexico||2 p.m.||11a – end of game|
|Friday, October 26||Wyoming||8 p.m.||5p – end of game|
|Saturday, November 17||Utah State||12 p.m.||9a – end of game|
If you think your vehicle has been towed, please contact the following towing companies:
- Choice Towing 970-482-0159
- Crossroads Towing 970-419-8697
- Import Auto 970-568-6410
- Schmer’s Towing 970-226-6558
- Scott’s towing 970-482-9809
Limited public parking is available at MAX park and rides and at Downtown parking structures for attendees planning on taking MAX to the game. To help plan your parking, view locations of MAX park and rides and get more information about parking provided by CSU for football games.
- Residential parking Permit Program (RP3) for CSU Stadium Events
To prevent unnecessary traffic and preserve neighborhood livability, RP3 for stadium events will restrict parking in participating neighborhoods to permitted residents and their guests. It will be activated for CSU football games and any other stadium event anticipating greater than 12,000 attendees. Signage will be posted with an informational phone number and website for motorists to confirm whether an event is taking place with associated residential parking restrictions.
A Residential Parking Permit Program (RP3) for CSU stadium events was initiated and voted in favor of by residents of the following neighborhoods:
- Sheeley (zone 2)
- Mantz (zone 3)
- Old Fort Collins High School (zone 6)
- Western Heights (zone 9)
- Lake (zone 10)
- Gilgalad Way
Signs are in these neighborhoods indicating no parking during Stadium Events
Enforcement begins 3 hours prior to each event and ends at the conclusion of the event.
For questions please contact:
Parking Services 970-221-6617
- Standards For A Stadium Events RP3 Zone
- RESTRICTION. Non-permitted vehicles will not be allowed to park within the established boundary during the day of the event.
- FINE. $100 fine will be issued for non-permitted vehicles and possible towing
- PERMITS. Each residential household and commercial property will receive two parking permits free of charge.
- GUEST PERMITS.
- Each permitted household may request up to two guest permits free of charge.
- If a resident is in need of more than two guest permits during a Stadium event, please call Jamie Moyer 970-416-2036 2 weeks prior to event to make arrangements.
- Hang tags are not valid during Stadium Events
- SIGNS. Signs will be posted at the entrance to zones and on each block
- Creating A Stadium Events RP3 Zone
- OCCUPANCY. The city will survey parking occupancy in a proposed RP3 area to verify a parking problem during stadium events. To do this and implement the program, no new zones can be implemented until the third season (2019-20) the stadium is open.
- PETITION FOR INCLUSION. The neighborhood provides a petition to the City with at least 10 resident signatures.
- NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING. A neighborhood meeting will be held where the City will work with the neighborhood to determine zone boundaries and answer questions.
- PUBLIC NOTIFICATION. A variety of communication tools will be employed to allow public comment on the creation of a zone.
- PROPERTY OWNERS VOTE. Approval of a zone requires greater than 50% of vote participants to vote in favor of establishing the RP3 zone.
- IMPLEMENTATION. If the neighborhood votes in favor of establishing an RP3 zone, then signs will be installed, and permits will become available.