What Development Fees Apply To My Proposal?#
At conceptual review or preliminary design review, your Development Review Coordinator will identify the type of development review application you'll need to submit. This will determine what fees apply. If you would like more information on how to estimate fees, please contact your assigned Development Review Coordinator or DRCoord@fcgov.com.
When Are Development Review Fees Due?#
Fees are due at the time of a formal submittal of a development review application. Including Project Development Plan, Final Development Plan, etc. The Development Review fee amount varies and is dependent on the project type. Please see the fee schedule below for more information.
There will be additional fees required by other departments at the time of permitting. Your Development Review Coordinator will help you determine which fees apply.
Payments can be made by check or credit card.
- Check: Make payable to City of Fort Collins. Mail to the Development Review Center, 281 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524, OR place in the blue drop box located at the west side of the building.
- Credit Card: Would be processed over the phone. Credit card payments include a convenience fee of 2% + $0.25 added to all payments under $2,500.00, and 2.75% added to all payments over $2,500.00.
The City of Fort Collins fee schedule is subject to change.
Application Fee Schedules#
- Building Permit Fees: https://www.fcgov.com/building/new-construction
- Engineering Fees: fcgov.com/engineering/devrev
- Fort Collins Utility Fees: fcgov.com/utilities/business/builders-and-developers/plant-investment-development-fees/