The Futures Committee was formed to assist City Councilmembers in their decision making process. The goal is to position the City in the distant future (30 plus years) for achievable successes, integrating community desires with known fiscal, social and environmental data.
Council Futures Committee meets the second Monday of the month, 4-6 p.m., in the CIC Room in City Hall, 300 Laporte Ave. Cancellations are posted on the Community Calendar, in the Agenda section to the left, and in City Hall.
There are currently no meetings scheduled
For more information regarding the Futures committee, please contact Megan DeMasters at (970) 416-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 8th, 2021 The Past, Present and Future of Futures
- February 24th, 2021 The Future of Livable Cities: Housing, Streets and Food
- January 11th, 2021 The Future of Housing and Communities of Opportunity
- November 9th, 2020 The Future of Leveraging Our Platform of Connexion
- October 12th, 2020 The Impact of COVID-19 and the New Normal of Work
- Sept 14th, 2020 Pragmatic and Visionary Approaches to Digital Inclusion
- July 13th, 2020 The Future of Community Engagement: Civic Capacity Building
- June 8th, 2020 Voices of Youth
- May 11th, 2020 The Future of Health Equity
- September 9th, 2019 Future of a Mindful, Compassionate Fort Collins: Learnings from the Mindful Cities Initiative
- July 8th, 2019 Futures Committee: The Future of Regional Transportation
- May 13th, 2019 Futures Committee: Andres Duany and the Future of Community Architecture