Contact Information Contact Information
The Futures Committee was formed to assist City Councilmembers in their decision making process. The goal is to position the City in the distant future (30 plus years) for achievable successes, integrating community desires with known fiscal, social and environmental data.
Council Futures Committee meets the second Monday of the month, 4-6 p.m., in the CIC Room in City Hall, 300 Laporte Ave. Cancellations are posted on the Community Calendar, in the Agenda section to the left, and in City Hall.
For more information regarding the Futures committee, please contact Megan DeMasters at (970) 416-2832 or bWRlbWFzdGVyc0BmY2dvdi5jb20=
- November 9th, The Future of Leveraging Our Platform of Connexion
- October 12th, The Impact of COVID-19 and the New Normal of Work
- Sept 14th, Pragmatic and Visionary Approaches to Digital Inclusion
- July 13th, The Future of Community Engagement: Civic Capacity Building
- June 8th, Voices of Youth
- May 11th, The Future of Health Equity
- September 9th, Future of a Mindful, Compassionate Fort Collins: Learnings from the Mindful Cities Initiative
- July 8th Futures Committee: The Future of Regional Transportation
- May 13th Futures Committee: Andres Duany and the Future of Community Architecture