Do you feel you’ve been discriminated against? The City, State, and Federal governments have different ways of handling complaints.
Do you feel you’ve been discriminated against?
The City, State, and Federal governments have different ways of handling complaints.
City of Fort Collins
The City handles discrimination complaints around Fair Housing, American with Disability Act (ADA) compliance and Title VI. Contact Y2F0aG9tYXNAZmNnb3YuY29t for more information on filing a complaint.
Read more about compliance:
- Fair Housing: fcgov.com/socialsustainability/fairhousing
- ADA Compliance: ada.gov and https://www.fcgov.com/legal/?cmd=non-discrimination
- Title VI: https://www.fcgov.com/legal/?cmd=non-discrimination
- City of Fort Collins Human Relations Commission: Although the HRC is not authorized to take legal action, if you would like your story heard contact the HRC at aHJjQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==. Read more about the commission here.
- Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition (CCDC): The Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition, or CCDC, is dedicated to ensuring the independence, self-reliance and full participation of people with all types of disabilities in Colorado. CCDC can be contacted online or by phone at 303-839-1775. The CCDC Legal Program brings lawsuits on behalf of CCDC and its members to enforce the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other statues that protect the civil rights of persons with disabilities. http://www.ccdconline.org/
- Health and Human Services: hhs.gov/ocr 800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
- Housing: 800-669-9777, 800-927-9275 (TTY)
- LGBTQ+ Housing: hud.gov/lgbthousingdiscrimination
- Education: ed.gov/ocr 303-844-5695
- Employment: eeoc.gov, 800-669-4000, 800-669-6820 (TDD)
For all other discrimination complaints, please contact the Colorado Civil Rights Division at 303-894-2997, Español: 720-432-4294, or email: ZG9yYV9jY3JkQHN0YXRlLmNvLnVz. Learn more at colorado.gov/pacific/dora/civil-rights.