Tee Time Reservation Help#
Watch the videos below for assistance to activate your account in the new online booking system:
- If you receive an email from ChronoGolf, watch this video on how to set up your account
- All activation emails will prompt you to login for Collindale Golf Course, but your login info will work for all courses
- If you did not receive an email from ChronoGolf, watch this video on account activation instead
- Learn how to book on the Calendar function with this video
If you cannot find the activation email:
- Check your Junk/Spam e-mail folder.
- If you still can't find the email, click on ''log in'' on www.chronogolf.com and read "the instructions for members'' link at the bottom of the window.
- Add your email address and click on ''resend email".
- An email address is required to set up an account, and an account is required to book a tee time
- Only one profile allowed per email; if you share an email please be prepared for this change or work directly with the pro shop as they can override this feature
- Online tee times can be made up to nine days in advance and on the day of play
- Option for text communication from the pro shop on day of play updates available for opt in
If you need assistance with the new system or setting up an account, please call or stop by a pro shop.