5th Graders Golf For Free
City Park Nine, Collindale, and Southridge will offer free green fees to all current 5th graders. Children currently enrolled as 5th graders (2017/2018 school year) qualify for the program. Children must be accompanied by a paying adult golf partner who is actively playing a round of golf with the child. Offer active June 1-August 31, 2018.
Junior Golf Program
Junior Golf Lessons are designed to introduce and promote the game of golf to Junior golfers of all abilities. Our goal is to provide a fun and enjoyable learning environment that will stimulate interest in the game. Juniors will learn the importance of rules and etiquette, as well as the basics of the golf swing and the game. Students will be grouped by age and specific skill level, allowing each student to learn at their own pace and develop the skills necessary to become an accomplished golfer. All areas of the game are taught, including putting, chipping, irons and woods.
2018 Pedersen Northern Colorado Junior Championship
Championship Dates: Monday, July 16 at The Olde Course at Loveland and Tuesday, July 17 at Mariana Butte Golf Course. Tee times TBD.
Ages 10-11 play 9-holes each day
Ages 12-18 play 18-holes each day.
Entry deadline: July 12, 2018
City Park Nine Junior Program
Lessons are a fun and informative way to learn and review golf. We cover etiquette, putting, chipping, and the full swing with both irons and woods.
- Summer Junior Golf Camps begin June 18 for girls and boys ages 5-9 years and 10-14 years.
- Cost is $65 per participant.
Collindale Junior Program
The Collindale Golf Academy is proud to host a wide variety of programs for our Junior golfers. We provide an opportunity, designed for kids, ages 5 to 17 years to experience the great game of golf in a fun and safe atmosphere.
- Junior programs range from 2 hours (two sessions per week) to 10 hours (Monday - Friday, 2 hours a day).
- All programs are held under the direction of PGA Golf Professionals who teach full time, ensuring that your child will receive the best instruction available.
Southridge Junior Program
Juniors will learn golf rules, etiquette, and basics of the game. Junior golf lesson discounts and loaner clubs are available.
- Junior Golf Lessons begin in early June for girls and boys ages 5-17 years with weeklong clinics for a minimum of three weeks.
- Cost is $65-85 per participant.