Youth Golf Scholarship Fund#
Applications Now Available for the Youth Golf Scholarship!
2024 Youth Golf Scholarship Applications will be accepted from January 8 through March 31.
Submitting an application is easy!
- Click here to apply online
- Or, download the appropriate scholarship application below and email your completed application to email@example.com. You can also drop off your completed application at any City of Fort Collins Golf Pro Shop.
City of Fort Collins Youth Golf Scholarship Fund#
The Youth Golf Scholarship Fund is an initiative of the City of Fort Collins designed to generate enthusiasm, increase access, and promote participation in the game of golf among junior golfers (ages 5-17) in the local community through City of Fort Collins Golf Courses.
Youth Golf Scholarships are available to junior golfers on an annual basis. Preference will be given to residents of Fort Collins and neighboring communities. Applications are accepted from January through March and scholarships are awarded in April each year.
Make a Donation#
Any season, any amount -- your gift makes a difference!
100% of your tax-deductible gift goes toward scholarships for local junior golfers.
Donating is easy!
- Credit card donations may be made online here.
- Checks can be made payable to City Give, 215 N. Mason, Fort Collins, CO, 80524
- Note: Please indicate “Youth Golf Scholarship Fund” in the memo.