Contact Information Contact Information
Dept Head: Mike Calhoon
Golf Subscriptions Golf Subscriptions
Rules & Regulations
- White stakes are out of bounds.
- Ball may be dropped from roads/paths.
- Do not drive golf carts over tees or within 10 yards from the apron of the greens.
- Replace divots and rake sand traps; repair your ball marks and 2 others on each green.
- All lakes will be considered lateral water hazards.
- Each player must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Appropriate attire requested.
- Anyone possessing or playing range balls will lose playing privileges.
- Your round of golf should be played in 4 hours and 15 minutes or less. Slow play will not be tolerated.
- The course monitor has full authority.
- Only alcoholic beverages purchased at the golf courses are allowed; no coolers.
- Golfers are not permitted to play or hit balls over residential property. Please play within the course boundaries.
- Non-golfers are not allowed on the courses for safety reasons.
- Dogs are not allowed on the courses unless used by the golf course Superintendent to haze the geese, as permitted by the Department of Wildlife.
- No other use of the course grounds is encouraged; including skiing, sledding and snowboarding. Snowmobiles are not allowed.