Minor Amendment – Temporary Service Level Adjustment
- The City of Fort Collins is committed to providing an excellent customer experience in the development review process.
- Due to current staffing limitations and fluctuations in the number of project submittals in a week, there are concerns that the quality and timeliness of project reviews may suffer during weeks with a high volume of submittals in all our development review applications, which include Conceptual Design Review, Project Development Plan, Final Plan, and Minor Amendments.
- In order to provide thorough, on-time reviews and ensure that every project gets the attention that it deserves, the City will route all Minor Amendments one day a week for review. The two-week review period will begin on the day it is routed.
- The City understands the need for predictable project schedules, and the Development Review Coordinators will work closely with applicant teams to provide clear and transparent communication.
- Starting March 25, Minor Amendments will be routed on Thursday of each week:
- Each Thursday's routing will include Minor Amendment submittals received during the 7-day period beginning with the previous Thursday through Wednesday (the day before the weekly routing)
- Staff Comment Letters will be sent out after the two week round of review.
- We welcome your feedback as we implement these temporary changes and appreciate any suggestions for improving communication, transparency, or the overall customer experience.