Community Advisory Committee
Purpose and Mission
The Community Advisory Committee (CAC) was developed in 2015 to advise City staff on the development of the 2020 CAP Strategic Plan and to provide feedback as the community works to achieve our greenhouse gas reduction goals. The CAC consists of 14 citizen volunteers who provide diverse perspectives, social networks, and expertise that is critical for successful implementation of the CAP. The CAC is responsible for providing insight on the planning and implementation of the 2020 CAP Strategic Plan. Their perspectives are shared with City Council and the teams of City staff exploring potential action items that reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Steven Balderson, Larimer County
- Stacey Baumgarn, Colorado State University
- Marissa Bell, CSU student
- Hunter Buffington, Fort Collins Sustainability Group
- Ann Hutchison, Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fred Kirsch, Community for Sustainable Energy
- Steve Kuehneman, Neighbor to Neighbor
- Chadrick Martinez, Fort Collins Housing Authority
- Tim Seitz, Anheuser-Busch
- Alan Strope, Northern Colorado Homebuilders Association
- Trudy Trimbath, Poudre School District
- Dana Villeneuve, New Belgium Brewing Co.
The Community Advisory Committee generally meets once a quarter on as needed basis. Meeting times are posted on the City calendar