Alleys and Unpaved Roads
The City of Fort Collins maintains 240 blocks of alleys, and 40 miles of road shoulders.
Maintenance is usually scheduled from April through October based on weather conditions.
The City of Fort Collins maintains 4.55 miles of unpaved roadways.
Unpaved Roads List:
- Alpine Street – Mason St. to College Ave.
- Charlie Lane – Ziegler to East end
- Coy Drive – E. Coy to W. Coy
- Falcon Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd. to West end
- Frey Avenue – Mountain to Laporte
- Hemlock Lane – Upper to West end
- Hull Street – S. Taft Hill Rd. to East end
- Hutchinson Drive – La Eda Ln. to North end
- Hyline Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd. to East end
- Kinnison Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd to West end
- La Eda Lane – S. Shields St. to West end
- Longworth Road – Taft Hill to Natural Area
- Michelle Lane – Ziegler to East end
- Midway Drive – S. Shields St. to West end
- N. Mason Street – Hemlock Ln. to Alpine St.
- Pinon Street – Mason St. to College Ave.
- Thompson Drive – W. Trilby to North end
- Timberline Lane – S. Timberline Rd to West end
- Vivian Street – Lynn Dr. to Kyle Ave.
- Woodlawn Street – West of College
The City maintains 40 miles of road shoulders to stabilize and provide a safe access on road shoulders.
For any questions, concerns, or requests contact the Streets Department at 970-221-6615Access Fort Collins