Alleys and Unpaved Roads#
The City of Fort Collins maintains 240 blocks of alleys, and 40 miles of road shoulders.
Maintenance is usually scheduled from May through October depending on weather conditions.
The City of Fort Collins maintains 4.55 miles of unpaved roadways.
Unpaved Roads List:
- Alpine Street – Mason St. to College Ave.
- Aran Street - Saturn to Skyway
- Charlie Lane – Ziegler to East end
- Coy Drive – E. Coy to W. Coy
- Frey Avenue – Mountain to Laporte
- Hemlock Lane – Upper to West end
- Hull Street – S. Taft Hill Rd. to East end
- Hutchinson Drive – La Eda Ln. to North end
- Hyline Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd. to East end
- Kinnison Drive – S. Taft Hill Rd to West end
- La Eda Lane – S. Shields St. to West end
- Longworth Road – Taft Hill to Natural Area
- Main Street - West of Martinez St.
- Midway Drive – S. Shields St. to West end
- N. Mason Street – Hemlock Ln. to Alpine St.
- Parker Street - Stover to the east end
- W. Suniga - Mason to College
- Thompson Drive – W. Trilby to North end
- Timberline Lane – S. Timberline Rd to West end
- Vivian Street – Lynn Dr. to Kyle Ave.
- West Street - Vine South to end
- Woodlawn Street – College west to Legacy Park
The City maintains 40 miles of road shoulders to stabilize and provide a safe access on road shoulders.