Community Canopy Program#
Through a partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation's Community Canopy program, the City of Fort Collins Forestry Division will provide approximately 225 trees to residents of Fort Collins for $40 each. These trees will help homeowners in our community lower energy costs, filter air and water, reduce stormwater runoff, slow climate change, and green our neighborhoods.
Trees are sold in summer, 2021 details coming soon!
Trees provide many benefits, such as:
- Provide shade and reduce energy costs.
- Reduce our Carbon footprint.
- Improve air quality.
- Intercept stormwater runoff.
- Increase our property values.
- Increase quality of life, aesthetics, and economic health.
Partnership and Collaboration#
Thank you to our partners for making this program possible.
- Nature in the City
- Community Development and Neighborhood Services Department
- Climate Action Plan Team
- Arbor Day Foundation