What Are You Looking For?
- News Do you want to know the latest news in the City of Fort Collins? This is the place to look!
- City Events Calendar The complete list of all City-sponsored events
- Community Events Calendar Looking for something to do in Fort Collins? Look here!
- City Council Here you will find the schedule for City Council Meetings, how to contact City Council members and more!
- FCTV Don’t miss another FCTV production! Find all the archived videos here.
- Job Opportunities Check our job listing to see if there's an opportunity for you to work in our great city!
- Rental Facilities: Find a place to host your event!
- MyFoCo: It's Your | My | Our City
- Contact the City
Recent Awards And Recognition
- 5th Best Performing City: Miliken Institute - Jan 2018
- 3rd Largest Reduction in Crime in Colorado(2012-2016): ValuePenguin - Nov 2017
- No. 4 Bloomberg Brain Index: Bloomberg - Oct 2017
- Best Places to Raise a Family in Colorado: Elite Personal Finance - Oct 2017
- 9th Best City to Raise a Family in Colorado: WalletHub - Sep 2017
- 18th Best City for Career Opportunities: SmartAsset - Sep 2017
- 3rd Best College Town to Live in Forever: College Ranker - Jul 2017
- 12th Best Midsize City for First-Time Home Buyers: WalletHub - Jul 2017
- 25 Best Towns Ever: Where to Live Now: Outside Magazine - Jun 2017
- 1st Stable and Growing Housing Market: Realtor.com - Jun 2017
- No. 156 Best City for Summer Travel with Families: lendedu - Apr 2017
- No. 186 Best City for Staying in Shape: lendedu - Apr 2017
The Communications and Public Involvement Office provides information to residents and the media on city government and services. The office produces the city's utility bill insert City News, provides information for the city's web site, fcgov.com, organizes special events, and produces programming for FCTV, the city's government access television channel on Comcast Cable channels 14 and 881. The office also helps coordinate special projects for other city departments and provides internal communication to city employees.