Skip to main content


 Contact Information


Retail Marijuana Application Forms

Applications for new retail marijuana licenses are filed with the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED). The MED will collect an application fee (split into two checks: one to the Department of Revenue, the other to the City of Fort Collins) and send a copy of the application to the City of Fort Collins.

Applications for transfer of ownership of an existing license are also filed with the MED. However, the MED does not collect the local application fee.

Below are local forms needed to complete an application for a retail marijuana business. A complete application packet will consist of forms provided by the MED, as well as local forms. All forms must be signed and notarized as indicated.

All other types of applications are filled independently with the MED, and with the City.