Skip to main content

New Liquor License Applications#

Please be sure to read the FAQs before getting started.

Document Checklists and Applications#

You will need to apply for a new liquor license if no license currently exists at the premise you are considering. 

Non- Fermented Malt Beverage Applicants (Hotel-Restaurant, Tavern, Retail Liquor Store, Beer and Wine, Lodging and Entertainment, Brew Pub)

Fermented Malt Beverage (FMB) Applicants

Please contact Aimee Jensen at or 970.221.6315 for application submission instructions.

Get State Liquor Code and Regulations