Renew your Liquor License Online!! And get it quicker!
Steps to successfully renew your liquor license:
- Complete your renewal application.
- Pay City Fee online - Pay City Liquor License Renewal Application Fees
- Pay State Fee online - link below in red (State Online Pay Portal). Expand licensing information and use the last link under that heading to pay.
- Email your renewal application, City Fee Pay Receipt, and State Fee Pay Receipt to email@example.com. Secure link not required to submit your renewal application.
Instructions for Submitting an Application#
- Files must be submitted as a PDF. Preferably as one PDF.
- Pay City Fee online (link is below). Include State and City receipts with your application.
- If you have any questions please contact Deputy City Clerk Aimee Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.221.6315.
- Request a secure link with which to submit your application from Aimee Jensen at email@example.com.
- After submitting your application using a secure link, make an appointment to review your application with her. The The appointment link is below.
Deputy City Clerk Jensen is unable to accept any applications sent as an attachment to an email unless otherwise instructed. Keep in mind that I am unable to give legal advice. If you have questions or concerns about how to complete your application, consider consulting with an attorney.
Document checklists and applications for new liquor license applicants and existing licensees are below.
Pay State Liquor Application and Fees Online!#
Use this link to pay your State fees! Be sure to include the receipt with your application when submitted to the City Clerk's office. Scroll down a few clicks to get to the Online Payment button.
Pay City Liquor Application, License Fees and Code Violations Online!#
Fees for paying online are as follows: ECheck - $.50. For Debit/Credit card payments is 2% plus $.25, then 2.75% over $2500. If you choose to pay by ECheck make sure you have the correct account and routing number; if incorrect, you will be charged additional fees.
Pay City Liquor License Application, License Fees, Code Violations
New to this process? Start here for information on how to apply for a license.
You will need to apply for a new liquor license if no license currently exists at the premise you are considering.
Contact Deputy City Clerk Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a secure link to submit your application.
More about Premise Modifications, Corporation or Limited Liability Company, Location, and Corporate or Trade Name Changes. Surrender of License included below as well.
Transfer of Ownership
If there is currently a liquor license at the premise you are considering, you will need to apply for a transfer of ownership.
All liquor-licensed establishments must designate and report a manager to the local licensing authority.
Includes information for Liquor Special Events, Art Galleries, Bed and Breakfasts, Takeout and Delivery (On-Premise), Delivery (Off-Premise), and Tastings Permits.
Use this form only if you have misplaced the State form to renew your liquor license.
Types of Licenses & Supporting Materials
Supporting materials for a variety of licenses.