Larimer SBDC offers Leading Edge Entrepreneurial Training
By Donna Beaman, Director
The Larimer Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is holding its first ever 12-week course designed specifically for business owners that have been in operation for at least 18 months. This intensive business planning course is designed for existing entrepreneurs seeking knowledge and practical skills for managing and/or growing their business.
Participants graduate with a complete business plan and implementation strategies. This program is sponsored in part by RLR Certified Public Accountants and Advisors.
The Colorado SBDC Network presents the NxLevel for Entrepreneurs curriculum across the state with great success. I thought it was time to offer Larimer County entrepreneurs this valuable information said SBDC Director Donna Beaman.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Planning & Research: Entrepreneurial Essentials
- Organizational Matters: Management & Legal Structure
- Marketing: Market Research, Analysis & Understanding
- Advertising: Strategies, Tactics & Implementation
- Financial Overview: Books, Records & Controls, Financial Planning
- Managing Your Money: Cash Flow Projections, Budgets & Assumptions
Visit www.larimersbdc.org for more information or to register for one of two free, no obligation informational sessions:
- Wednesday March 23, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Friday March 25, 11:30am-1:00 pm