Lawn and Garden Equipment Rebates
The 2019 Lawn and Garden Equipment Rebate is almost here!
We will start accepting applications for the 2019 rebates on May 1st and continue through July 31st, or until funds run out. Please read below for information on how the rebate program works.
How Rebates Work
Rebate 1: Clean Lawn and Garden Equipment Purchase
Purchase eligible "clean" lawn and garden equipment for $99 or more each from one of the following Fort Collins retailers during the rebate period, and get a $25 rebate. (Maximum rebate is $50 per applicant – on-line purchases are not eligible).
Note: Each piece of equipment must be $99 or more, not a combined total, and purchased during the rebate period (May 1st through July 31st)
Eligible Clean Lawn and Garden Equipment include:
- Reel (push) lawnmowers
- Electric, battery-powered or corded:
- String Trimmers
- Hedge Trimmers
- Leaf blowers
- Chain saws
- Pole saws
Eligible Local Retailers:
|Best Rental||1540 Riverside Ave||970-282-0700|
|Ace Hardware of Fort Collins||1001 E Harmony Rd||970-223-9273|
|Downtown Ace Hardware||215 S College Ave||970-224-4437|
|Home Depot||4502 JFK Pkwy||970-206-0774|
|Home Depot||1251 E Magnolia St||970-224-1239|
|Lowe's||4227 Corbett Dr||970-232-7910|
Rebate 2: Lawnmower Recycling
Recycle one properly drained gas powered lawnmower and get a $25 rebate (maximum rebate is $50 per applicant; online purchase are not eligible).
- Instructions on how to properly drain and dispose of oil and gas
- Bring your old gas mower to either of these two participating recycling locations.
*Be sure to have them stamp your rebate form to acknowledge your lawnmower was properly recycled*
|Timberline Recycling Center-Hard to Recycle Materials Yard||1903 S Timberline Rd||970-221-6600|
|Colorado Iron and Metal||903 Buckingham St||970-482-7707|
Rebate 3: Purchase of One Season of Clean Lawn Care
Purchase one season of “Clean” lawn care from Clean Air Lawn Care, and get a $25 rebate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible?
- Can I get a $25 rebate for just recycling an old mower?
- Do I have to recycle an old gas mower to be eligible for this program?
- Can I buy a mower on-line or from a non-participating retailer, and recycle my old mower, and still get the rebates?
- How long does it take to get the rebate check?
- How will I know if the rebate funding is used up before July 31, 2018?
For more information, call 970-221-6600 or contact Jason Komes | Senior Air Quality Program Coordinator | 970-416-4235 | amtvbWVzQGZjZ292LmNvbQ==