Year Opened: 2018
Garden Designer: Rita Jokerst
This two-acre garden features a one-half acre lawn as well as the Everitt Pavilion and is home to summer concerts, plays, special events, rentals and weddings. The area is surrounded by beautiful theme gardens and the Café Grove tables and seating area.
- Bronze life-size sculpture of Fort Collins philanthropists and community visionaries Bob and Joyce Everitt
- Multi-use venue, seating up to 1,500 people for performances
- Wooded area in northwest corner includes large conifer trees transplanted from Colorado State University's Hughes Stadium
- Sound walls were installed on western side of Everitt Pavilion to buffer sound to surrounding neighborhoods
- Color Walk highlights showy bulbs, annuals, perennials, and shrubs