Year Opened: 2011
Garden Designers: Kirk Fiesler and Maddy Weisz
The Rock Garden simulates an alpine area, with rocks and plants artistically arranged to reflect natural rock and plant relationships, creating a unique sense of place.
- A half acre with flagstone pathway
- A unique and naturalistic garden featuring Colorado native plants as well as many adapted plants suited to Colorado growing conditions
- Collection of dwarf conifers set among locally quarried rock
- Largest rock garden in northern Colorado
- Specialty bulbs from spring to fall