In Fort Collins, there are limitations on medical marijuana licenses as follows:
- There may only be one licensed medical marijuana center for every 500 registered patients in Larimer County. This limitation does not apply to businesses that received a local license to operate prior to November 1, 2011.
- The number of licenses in Fort Collins currently exceeds the license cap, and no new applications for medical marijuana centers are being accepted.
- There is no limit on the number of medical marijuana-infused products manufacturing licenses in Fort Collins.
- Licenses for optional premises cultivation facilities supplying marijuana to licensed centers (under the same ownership) anywhere in Colorado are being accepted.
Active/Approved Medical Marijuana Licenses
- Medical Marijuana Centers: 11
- Medical Marijuana Optional Premises Cultivations: 13
- Medical Marijuana-infused Products Manufacturing Facilities: 5
- Provide any legal advice, including whether or not a business model may or may not work in Fort Collins. Please read the state and local laws and consult your own attorney.
- Make recommendations regarding the purchase of marijuana from particular businesses.
- Direct you to owners that may be interested in selling their business(es).