Skip to main content


Complaints & Compliments#

Complaints & Compliments

Complaints regarding licensed marijuana businesses, cultivation of marijuana in commercial or residential areas, marijuana odors coming from licensed businesses, or any other marijuana-related issues may be submitted in writing using the fillable pdf form below or directed to Officer Jim Lenderts at or 970-416-2949.

Marijuana Information Referral Form

Compliments regarding licensed marijuana businesses may be submitted in the same form. Compliments will be included in the licensee's file and shared with the licensee.