Senior Advisory Board
Primary objective is to help aging citizens in Fort Collins and the surrounding area live full and interesting lives so that they might continue to contribute, participate and share in the life of the community.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 11:30 AM
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 11:30 AM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Jeanne Hoag, Mary Robert
December 31, 2024
- Alicia Durand (Vice-Chair), Allan Kress, David Kovach (Senior Vice-Chair)
December 31, 2025
- Deanna O'Connell
Council Liaison(s): Susan Gutowsky
Staff Liaison(s): Sarah Olear
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
The Senior Advisory Board is comprised of individuals of all ages who share a concern for the aging members of our community. They assume responsibility for involvement in a network of senior agencies and organizations so that they can remain aware of issues, needs and occurrences that may be relevant to their work. Their primary concern is to provide education in this community about the aging process, to inform and be informed, to advocate for a good quality of life, and to encourage networking among the various groups who deal with senior issues.
Having an interest in meeting the current and future needs of Seniors in Fort Collins.