Disability Advisory Board
Serves as an advisor to the City of Fort Collins City Council on issues relating to citizens with disabilities.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 5:30 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Evan Shockley, Jaclyn Menendez, Sheila Hammons
December 31, 2024
- Joseph Tiner, Linda Drees, Rachel Knox Stutsman, Terry Schlicting (Chair)
December 31, 2025
- Amanda Morgan
December 31, 2026
- Scott Winnegrad
Council Liaison(s): Jeni Arndt
Staff Liaison(s): Jeni Kohles
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
The Commission on Disability serves as an advisor to the City of Fort Collins City Council on issues relating to citizens with disabilities. In its role as an advocate for citizens with disabilities, the Commission on Disability: develops educational programs to acquaint citizens with issues affecting individuals with disabilities; forms special committees to review and address particular issues; works together with other Boards and Commissions and the City Council to provide recommendations to assure compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the 1990 Americans with Disability Act (ADA), the Fair Housing Act and other legislation relating to persons with disabilities; and serves as ombudsman between City departments, the private business sector, and the community of citizens who have disabilities.
A special interest in or sensitivity to the needs of persons with disabilities.