Neighborhood Design Guidelines
Developed concurrently with the Old Town Neighborhoods Plan, the Old Town Neighborhoods Design Guidelines highlight:
- Neighborhood character areas and descriptions
- Best practices in historic neighborhood design
- Ideas to incorporate sustainability and energy efficiency
- Context-specific examples of new construction and additions
This illustrative and detail-oriented companion resource to the Old Town Neighborhoods Plan offers prototype examples of context-oriented design ideas for a range of neighborhood character areas, lot configurations, and architectural styles.
Design Guidelines Now Available
The Old Town Neighborhoods Design Guidelines are now available! Download a copy below:
- Old Town Neighborhoods Design Guidelines (high resolution - 69mb)
- Old Town Neighborhoods Design Guidelines (low resolution - 18mb)
City Council adopted the Design Guidelines on February 21, 2017, concurrently with the adoption of the Old Town Neighborhoods Plan.
For questions about the document, please contact Meaghan Overton, bW92ZXJ0b25AZmNnb3YuY29t.
Sign up for Old Town Neighborhoods Plan Email Updates