Front Range Trail#
This section of the Colorado Front Range Trail connects Loveland's Recreation Trail near Boyd Lake State Park, to the Fort Collins Fossil Creek Trail. This Fort Collins connection is located at the Carpenter Road underpass at Stanton Creek (between Lemay and Timberline Roads). For more information please contact Suzanne Bassinger at 970-416-4340, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fort Collins, Loveland trail connection to be completed in the fall
- Crews Break Ground on First Paved Trail Connecting Loveland, Fort Collins
- Walk Ride Colorado: The Colorado Front Range Trail
- Larimer County Natural Resources: (Construction Updates)
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife: Colorado Front Range Trail