The Commission is created for the purpose of enhancing the status of and opportunities for all women in the City. The Commission shall have the ability to:
- Document issues of importance to the status of women in the City;
- Conduct educational programs in the Fort Collins community to increase public awareness and sensitivity to the needs and capabilities of all women;
- Cooperate with other organizations and individuals interested in issues affecting women in the Fort Collins area;
- Review proposed legislation, policy changes or other governmental action at the federal, state or local level that would enhance or otherwise affect the status of women in the City and make recommendations to the City Council regarding the same; and
- Recommend to the City Council the adoption of local legislation or policies that would enhance the status of women in the City.
Interested in applying?
No special qualifications necessary.
3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. | View meeting schedule
117 N. Mason, Civic Center Conference Room (East Entrance)
December 31, 2018 - Molly Alderton and Melanie Horton
December 31, 2019 - Hannah Little and Shana Ryken
December 31, 2020 - Hailey Atkinson, Kori Wilford and Melanie Potyondy
December 31, 2021 - Emily Gorgol and Lexie Kuznick