- PO Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522-0580
- City Hall West, 300 LaPorte Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
The City of Fort Collins has created the FCVote logo (the “Logo”) in an effort to increase voter recognition of City elections. Individuals may use the Logo in election materials under the following terms and conditions:
- The Logo may only be used for elections conducted by the City of Fort Collins. In the event that the City election is coordinated with a Larimer County election held in November, the Logo may only be used if accompanied by information making it clear that Larimer County is conducting the election.
- The original colors and size ratio of the Logo must not be modified as it defeats the purpose of the Logo, which is to foster voter recognition of City elections. Slight variations of the Logo (with or without web site domain) are available from the City Clerks Office.
- The Logo must not be used in any manner that implies endorsement of a candidate or issue by the City of Fort Collins.
- The Logo must stand alone: it cannot be combined with any other design element such as photography, type, or borders, nor can it be incorporated into another logo.
- When used on the web, the Logo must be an active link to fcgov.com/vote.
- The Logo must not be used in any manner deemed offensive and inappropriate. The City shall have sole discretion as to what is offensive or inappropriate.
- Anyone using the Logo must immediately cease such use upon request of the City Clerk.
If you wish to use the Logo in any other way, you must obtain prior approval from the City Clerk's Office.