Contact Information Contact Information
The Candidate Guidelines are intended to provide candidates for municipal office general information about the basic requirements of running for municipal office at the next regular municipal election in April of odd-numbered years..
Questions regarding the Candidate Guidelines or requirements of running for municipal office should be addressed to Rita Knoll, Chief Deputy City Clerk, at cmtub2xsQGZjZ292LmNvbQ== or by calling 970.221.6516.
- Candidate Guidelines (244KB)
- Candidate Resources
- Candidate Affidavit (18KB)
- Committee Registration Form (55KB)
- Nomination Petition Form (72KB) - Cannot circulate until 60 days before the election. Must be printed in color.
- Financial Disclosure Statement (20KB) - First filing due 10 days after accepting nomination.
- Campaign Reporting Forms (May now be filed electronically -- see Note below)
- City Charter (PDF)
- Downloadable District-Precinct Maps
- Important Dates (10KB)