Women and Gender Equity Advisory Board
The purpose of the Board is enhancing the status of and opportunities for all women, transgender, and gender non-binary and gender non-conforming persons (all genders) in the City.
There are no meetings currently scheduled.
The Board shall have the ability to:
- To document, understand, and prioritize issues of importance for all genders in the City.
- To coordinate and facilitate educational programs in the Fort Collins community to increase public awareness and sensitivity to the needs and capabilities of all genders.
- To coordinate and collaborate with other organizations and individuals interested in issues affecting all genders in the Fort Collins area.
- To review proposed legislation, policy changes or other governmental action at the federal, state or local level that would enhance or otherwise affect all genders in the City and make recommendations to the City Council regarding the same.
- To recommend to the City Council the adoption of local legislation or policies that would achieve equity for all genders in the City.
Having an interest in enhancing the status of and opportunities for all women, transgender, and gender non-binary and gender non-conforming persons (“all genders”) in the City.