Advises the City Council regarding water, wastewater and stormwater policy issues such as water rights, planning, acquisition and management, conservation and public education, floodplain regulations, storm drainage and development design criteria.
Please confirm meeting location and participation options (in-person, hybrid, etc.) by viewing the posted agenda
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 18, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 5:30 PM
- Thursday, December 21, 2023 at 5:30 PM
To improve your search and retrieval experience, you may filter the list of available documents down to boards and commissions by selecting Boards and Commissions (or the name of a specific board, if listed individually) in the Meeting Group box at the top of the page and then clicking on Apply. You can further refine your search by date ranges, also available at the top of the page.
View upcoming meeting documents
If you're having difficulty accessing or viewing materials for the work session or hearing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Members and Term Expiration Dates
December 31, 2023
- Jason Tarry
December 31, 2024
- John Primsky, Kent Bruxvoort, Paul Herman (Vice Chair), Tyler Eldridge
December 31, 2025
- Jordan Radin (Chair), Richard Kahn
December 31, 2026
- Gregory Steed, James Bishop
Council Liaison(s): Jeni Arndt
Staff Liaison(s): Jason Graham
View archived agendas, minutes, and more.
(April 20, 2021 and later)
(Prior to April 20, 2021)
The Commission reviews and makes recommendations on Water, Wastewater and Storm water Utilities budgets, fees, water quality and local, state and federal water legislation. At times, the Commission acts as a quasi-judicial body on floodplain regulation variances. It cooperates with regional entities to coordinate planning and maintain a dialogue on regional water issues.
The Commission is also involved in master planning and provides advice and citizen input regarding proposed policies and actions affecting Utilities customers.
Having a background in, knowledge of, or an intetrest in utilities and water issues in Fort Collins.